Our client is a prominent financial services leader, working to deliver quality products and services to all Australians. As a business they are committed to making a difference through projects and initiatives and by actively encouraging and inspiring their employees to give back to the community. Every day they work to build collaborative and empowered workforce to deliver change faster and to better service their consumer. This organisation is currently undergoing incredible transformational change driven by innovation and technology and the drive to bring their strategy to life.
About the role
This values driven organisation is sourcing a Change Manager to join on an initial 8-month contract. Bringing extensive change management experience, you will successfully lead a large project with a significant number of stakeholders from its current state to a new hybrid working environment. Reporting to the Workplace Transformation Manager you will work closely leaders across the business during this period of change to ensure a smooth transition. This opportunity will see you influencing stakeholders of all levels while developing management plans, frameworks and learning materials for the greater business. You will also –
- Develop a greater Change Management Plan, encompassing multiple project plans to ensure all stakeholder requirements are met and the vision is adopted and understood at an operational level.
- Work with key stakeholders to drive faster adoption, greater utilization and higher efficiencies in the business by creating materials to highlight the benefits of change.
- Facilitate the creation of a learning and development schedule, ensuring alignment of technology, program and change deliverables.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement strategy, working to transform behaviours and embrace change.
You will have experience working with business leaders and driving transformational change in a commercial environment. As a change professional you will understand the necessity for effective stakeholder management while comfortably dealing with time pressure, ambiguity and a high workload. You understand what motivates people and use your strong communication skills to influence the adoption of change. You have great ability to manage and resolve conflict in a constructive manner and enjoy analyzing problems in a logical and systematic way to source a solution. You will also have:
- A formal Change Management or Project Management qualification or related degree.
- Extensive project and people engagement change experience, actively contributing to a commercial environment with technology driven transformation.
- Ability to critically evaluate problems, mitigate risk and drive successful outcomes.
- Deliver strong written and verbal communications to influence the positive adoption of change.