Troocoo have partnered with a well-known not for profit organisation, providing services for people with disabilities. Our client is seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Officer. The Business Intelligence Officer will drive business performance through analysis of operational data by providing intelligence and data analysis findings to meet the organisations growing demand.
Reporting to the ICT Business Systems Manager, you will work in partnership with business areas and key stakeholders, using data to develop reports that will monitor performance and enhance strategic business development.
The Business Intelligence Officer will:
- Apply data analysis and intelligence to manage data from various sources
- Use software applications including data analytics tools for data analysis in a variety of contexts, including creating new data extraction queries, manipulation, reporting and modelling.
- Obtain end user reporting and dashboard requirements and develop reporting artefacts
- Support stakeholders and end-user when using reports and dashboards
- Communicate insights to the Executive Management Team and other stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications in IT, Business or another relevant field.
- Demonstrate ability to extract, analyse and manipulate complex data sets
- Experience in implementing and managing reporting, dashboards and other business success measures.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports, and processes