You would be accountable for undertaking the a review of the environment and providing strategic input for the future business requirements to ensure successful implement of technology enablement projects linked to Organisational Transformation.
Linking to the department’s key ICT and Business data and integration providing strategic direction and alignment to a multi-disciplinary development teams.
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in enterprise architecture.
- Proven experience in working and leading solution, data, infrastructure and solution architects to help them define, design and document ICT solutions that are consistent with the future-state architecture, identifying opportunities for sharing and re-use of data, processes and technology assets across the Transformation Program and the new Department
- Experience in identifying and scoping environmental needs and opportunities for common platforms and services across the enterprise
- Familiarity with cloud architecture and approaches - particularly Microsoft offerings Architecting and consuming whole-of-government capabilities as part of enterprise solutions, including cross-agency collaboration and negotiation
- Application of whole of government policies such as the Australian Signal Directorate's Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplined team
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders with a range of technical and non-technical expertise
For further information, please reach out to Graham Eather at ICT@troocoo.com.