- International Organization with global footprint
- $130 – 150k plus super
- Sydney CBD
One of the world’s leading professional services companies with an international footprint and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Driving the digital era through technology models, operating, and transforming businesses for clients. Based on their unique consulting and industry-based approach, they help clients envision and build more efficient and innovative businesses.
The Role of a General Insurance Business Analyst role will be to work within the project structure, to examine business and technical requirements and then to define, design, document and deliver an IT solution that would address those requirements.
- Work with Business to understand business needs to create business user stories
- Document functional requirements and acceptance criteria as per the standardized ways of working
- Responsible for the maintaining the business user stories working within an AGILE Scrum team aligned to a technology delivery team, working closely with the business, digital team, infrastructure, technical testers, and developer
- Maintains knowledge of IT enterprise business analysis best practice, standards, and consistently applies these standards to solution designs & produced specifications.
- Conducts workshops with business and undertakes requirements elicitation
- Be an integral part of reviewing testing artefacts including test cases, requirements traceability matrix, test coverage
An Ideal Candidate Will Be
- 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis & solution design working with initiation, development, and delivery of significant IT application project outcomes
- At least 2-3 years playing a role of a business analyst role for large transformation projects in General Insurance
- Ability to complete analysis according to formal development methodologies, including Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Scrum
What’s on offer?
An attractive annual package of $130 – 150k plus super.