- 6-month Full term contract
- $120,000 + super annual package
- An international brand with an Australian footprint
About our client:
An international brand with an Australian footprint and support structure that partners to provide solutions for school communities, parents and children
Rostering, and Time and Attendance management are performed within Humanforce (Time Target). A recently upgraded application and move from ‘on premise’ to ‘cloud’ platform has now developed a detailed ‘best practice’ process model and business rule set with intended implementation. This represents a major shift from the current practices in use across the business, which were tied to the particular configuration and functional limitations of the legacy software version.
Implement and deploy the new Roster Transformation project. A move from auto-scheduling that takes demand signals from our separate System and through the application of business rules, handle the scheduling complexity to generate efficient, compliant, and service-specific staffing schedules.
To manage the setup and configuration of our Humanforce test environment, including the creation of test services and to develop the prototype(s) for our target rostering creation and maintenance functionality based on the proposed process model and business rules. You will further identify, recommend and implement changes to the configuration of our shift structures and shift containers to specific experience in setting up and configuring.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Must have extensive experience working with the current version(s) of Humanforce (Time Target) rostering and deployment of its functionalities into medium to large scale workforces.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into solutions and support the testing and deployment to the production environment.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the project team to arrive at the optimal solution for the business.
- To work with the vendor to leverage the current and future capabilities (HF roadmap) of the platform to optimise demand-driven rostering within the project scope.
What’s on offer?
The position is a 6-month full-term contract with a strong possibility of extension.
Day rates range from $400-$450 plus super depending on experience, or $120,000 structured as an annual package.