Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the FMCG industry. As an organisation they have gone through an impressive period of growth, both organically and through acquisition. They have an instantly recognisable product portfolio and footprint both locally and internationally. They have invested heavily in to their IT environments, building advanced technology platforms, which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business and providing value to their customers.
You will make an impact by joining and leading the Group IT team as a Business Analyst. You will play a key role in the continued development of the organisation and support the rollout of a national project. You will be responsible for the development of PowerBi and Qlik Sense dashboards to be used internally as well as by external partners. To propel your career to the next level you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and play a crucial, progressive role in the organisation.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Gathering, validating and documenting requirements across a rang of business units
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Designing and wireframing reports and dashboards
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by stakeholders
- Partner with both IT and Operational teams
The successful candidate:
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Power Bi, Qlik Sense and other visualisation tolls are highly advantageous
- Experience within transformation and integration projects
- It will be advantageous to have worked within the FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution industries.
- $145 including super + Bonus
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Retail discounts for you and your family
- Health insurance discounts on Bupa Health and Medibank Private
- Car parking and chef catered cafeteria onsite