About the role:
This role sits within the Information Technology Services (ITS) and will work across various projects as required.
The Business Analyst will undertake activities to identify, define and convert business requirements into recommendations and system designs, giving consideration to ensuring wide applicability across the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Analysis of business processes, operational requirements, problems and opportunities, and identifying solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Translating business requirements into system specifications in accordance with agreed standards that could include, but are not limited to, process flows, user stories, wireframes, and concept diagrams. Owning and maintaining this design documentation throughout the project life-cycle.
- Serving as a translator between technical teams and the client's business community to collect, clarify, analyse and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which applications and solutions are developed.
- Have qualifications and training equivalent to a postgraduate degree in IT or related field
- Significant and demonstrated experience in facilitating productive stakeholder workshops or user interviews in order to rapidly and accurately elicit requirements.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to conceptualise, establish and implement new initiatives and innovative solutions within a specified framework.
- Proven experience in mapping, analysing, refining and modelling existing and proposed impacts of complex business processes.
- Proven experience in developing management documentation (e.g. ROI analysis, Business Cases, Solution Proposals) to support organisational operations.
- Knowledge of workflow automation/business process digitisation platforms and capabilities.
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum environment.