A fantastic opportunity for multiple skilled Business Analysts with a well-known Queensland State Government Organisation based in inner CBD. This is an initial 6-month contract with possible 6-month extension.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager, the Business Analyst will be part of an new end-to-end project within a team of professionals.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and critically assess available information
- Synthesising information and developing contextual diagram to support communication of key concepts
- Understanding and identifying financial performance
- Autonomously monitor delivery project progress and manage priorities
- Draw on information from diverse sources and use experience to analyse what information is important and how it should be used
- Maintain an awareness of the organisation's priorities and keep yourself and others well informed on issues that may affect work progress
- Desktop market research, intelligence gathering / assessment
- Health sector experience (highly desirable)
- Strong report writing and ability to communicate understanding of current state activity and processes
- Strong customer engagement experience to gather requirements and content to inform program design
- Business case development and presentation skills
- Process analysis and documentation skills
- Root cause and cost benefit analysis skills
For further information about this opportunity, please email Charlotte Boyes at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0415 432 497 for a confidential discussion.