Established in 1824, the Australian Agricultural Company (AACo) is Australia’s largest integrated cattle and beef producer and is the oldest continuously operating company in Australia. Specialising in grain fed beef and Wagyu beef production, AACo owns and operates a strategic balance of properties, feedlots and farms comprising around 6.4 million hectares of land in Queensland and the Northern Territory. This equates to roughly 1% of Australia’s land mass.
About the role
This is an exciting time for AACo as they continue to produce and export premium Australian Wagyu. Due to their continued success, they have created a new role for a Brand Manager to join the team with a global focus. As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership of the brand strategy and end-to-end execution of both short and long-term objectives.
The Brand Manager will identify emerging trends, develop a deep understanding of category and market landscape to help shape future direction and define strategy based on insights. The role will lead in the development of marketing campaigns and activities which are aligned to the brand vision and regional business objectives.
Key responsibilities include
- Lead annual brand planning, working closely with the in-market teams to deliver sound annual plans that clearly map-out growth opportunities
- Support the Marketing Director on strategic brand and portfolio work
- Collaborate with sales teams to create unique and purposeful omni-channel campaigns to grow brand awareness, consideration, trial, and advocacy
- Continually assess digital performance to figure out what is / isn’t working using data, analytics and insights to continuously optimize performance, delivering aligned success metrics
- Create and develop marketing collateral (both online and offline) to support brand building initiatives (Retail POSM, EDM, website banners, social posts)
- Develop and execute brand / campaign shoots to continue to grow the brand asset library
- Manage and partner with vendors to develop communication and advertising plans to improve business performance and optimise return on investment
- Manage external agencies to deliver all requirements of approved scope of works on time and in full to quality expectations
- Provide precise and detailed briefs with sufficient lead times to agency partners
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in brand management with a proven track record in brand strategy and implementation in the Consumer Goods industry
- Proven track record in developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of food service, retail, and digital marketing (highly desirable)
- Proven leadership and influencing skills to drive delivery of business outcomes
- Excellent business judgement with a bias towards data-based decision making
- Creative thinker and highly resourceful
- Experience in managing digital channels (websites & social)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, and ability to prioritise whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to write an effective agency brief with clear objectives, deliverables, and measures of success
- Ability to critically assess work, collect insights and give feedback to improve brand performance
Alternatively, please contract Oliver Molinari today on 0435 765 828.
Thank you for your interest.