Our client is a technology and transformation consulting firm that operates in the niche market of virtual EPMO. They are a scale-up head quartered in Sydney and they have recently won three large programs of work with the Department of Defence. If you get excited by the idea of working for a scale-up. For an organisation that will double in size over the next couple of Months, an organisation that operates in a very niche market, where both founders are heavily involved in the day-to-day business and with a great culture where every person is valued, then this might be the role for you!
As BI Developer within the digital integration services team, this role will be a hands-on delivery position. You will deliver data analyses and reporting for our client’s largest programs. You will provide data insights to help senior stakeholders to make informed decisions and ultimately create self-service data reporting. This role will be part of technology transformation projects that include project portfolio platforms which need to be customised to our client’s needs.
- Be part of and working with cross functional teams, vendors and internal stakeholders, this role will deliver BI Services (projects services) to our clients programs.
- You will be responsible for creating (designs, develop, test and implement) dashboard and reports that utilize Data stores, data warehouses and data marts.
- As part of the delivery organisation, you will be working alongside principal consultants, (data) solution architects and PMO services.
The successful candidate:
- MUST be Australian Citizen, due to security clearance
- MUST be able to obtain a baseline security clearance
- Experience to corporate environment and working with senior executives
- Experience in internal stakeholder management.
- Developed BI frameworks
- Experienced in developing policies, programs and client training materials
- Has worked as a key contributor in cross functional teams or projects
- 3+ years’ experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering business solutions including business value modelling, and Data Management Frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience in BI development or analyses
- Experience with Data acquisition, profiling, cleansing, and consolidation.
- Creating data visualisations, building reports, dashboard etc.
- Power BI, Power Automate and Power App experience is a must
- Cognos BI or Cognos Analytics is a nice to have
What's on offer?
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up consulting firm with exposure into large programs with Department of Defence. An opportunity to truly make a name for yourself and create your own career path/progression. A hands-on role which works closely with senior stakeholders and both founders in the organisation.