Our client is a large NSW Government shared services agency that provides world class ICT for one of the largest NSW departments. The digital centre of excellence plans, implements and supports digital and ICT capabilities across the state.
The role & responsibilities
As the Associate Director data & Analytics, you will be responsible for leading and taking ownership of the design, development and implementation of data and analytics products that will be used state wide. Resilience and reliability of these products are key, this will be your main responsibility including maintaining product roadmaps. You will maintain strong stakeholder relationships and you are responsible for delivering custom data analytics projects across the department. Implementing best practices and driving ongoing analysis to identify new opportunities to enhance the services for the organisation will be on your to do list, together with the financial management of data products, data platforms and services. You are the leader to a team of data and analytics specialists (Bi Developers, Advanced Analytics Specialists, Data Engineers and Data Integration Specialists).
The successful candidate:
- Is experienced working on multi cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and Oracle cloud)
- Has led and managed the delivery and operational support of large scale BI, Data Warehouse and Advanced Analytics Technologies.
- Is technically strong and understands technologies involved to build data and analytics applications a multi cloud and on-prem environment.
- Has demonstrated strong stakeholder skills (interpersonal, influencing and negotiation).
- Has excellent team leading skills
- Is a great organiser and has proved his skills in a high volume and demanding environment, Ideally within Government.
Work for one of NSW largest technology services organisations that proactively encourages people to opt in to one of their development programs to gain personal growth. 12 additional days of leave are offered on top of a salary of up to $190,000 + super is offered for the right professional.