This role will see you exposed to a broad range of administrative activities including:
- Undertaking essential administrative functions such as rostering, taking phone calls, managing emails and interacting with all staff.
- Performing general administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Office Manager.
- Maintaining and updating equipment and other registers.
- Preparing paperwork for new employees; organising uniforms and employee’s equipment.
- Booking courses and medical appointments.
- Arranging flights and accommodation for employees.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a front-facing administration/reception position in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Contribute to a team environment through developing positive working relationships.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, use knowledge and initiative to solve problems promptly.
This position is temporary (2 months) with the likelihood of extension or permanency for the right candidate.
For more information please email Alexandra Davidson at Troocoo, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1127.