About the role:
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the Accounts Officer is primarily responsible for the end-to-end accounts receivable and payable function. Within this position you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and expand your knowledge whilst working across a range of finance functions.
- Administer the end-to-end account’s payable function including fixed assets management.
- Ensure that vendor terms and billing information is correctly entered and managed in the accounting system.
- Investigate and resolve accounts payable inquiries.
- Forecast supplier payment dates to ensure accuracy in cashflow forecasting and timely payment.
- Manage company credit cards and reconciliations.
- Manage all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements.
- Collaborate with the finance team to raise all AR invoices accurately and timely.
- Create and maintain an accurate and comprehensive vendor account master.
- Monitor aging of accounts receivable and perform collection activities as required
- Ensure the accuracy of accounts receivable ledgers including accurately recording payments and allocations.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an AP/AR Accounts officer
- Demonstrated experience using ERP/CRM applications
- Strong attention to detail, whilst working efficiently to meet deadlines
- Experienced in working with overseas vendors
- Proficiency in Excel (Intermediate)
- Well-developed communication, written and interpersonal skills
For more information, please email Alexandra Davidson at Troocoo, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1127.