Our client is a leading service driven organisation with a phenomenal reputation globally. They are seeking a workforce optimisation specialist to join their ever-changing and evolving business to create further efficiencies and enable growth.
About the Role
This role will provide much needed support to operations through;
- Optimisation of rostering and workforce initiatives
- Driving financial outcomes through effective workforce planning
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Identifying and creating efficiencies through workforce analysis
- Maintaining a commitment to compliance and legislation requirements
- Partnering with operations to understand workforce requirements and create efficiencies
- Qualifications in Business, HR or a related discipline
- Previous experience across workforce optimisation & rostering
- Ability to recognize efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work across dispersed locations
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to identify trends across statistical data
This role offers the opportunity to join a diverse, inclusive and ever-changing organisation. You will have the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and effect change across a global workforce.
For further information please contact Jess O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.