Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. At Civeo, people are at the heart of their success. With a culture that values individuality and diversity above corporate formalities, Civeo is a place where you can be yourself and bring forth new ideas. A progressive company, Civeo was recognised as an ABA100 Winner for Training Excellence in The Australian Business Awards in 2019 and 2020, while also being recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2020. Both awards recognise the commitment Civeo shows towards attracting, motivating and retaining employees through its employee-focused philosophy of active employee engagement at every level.
About the role
This newly created role is responsible for all functions relating to the sourcing and placing of temporary staff, including managing the placements of relief pool employees and labour hire staff. You will build relationships with all internal stakeholders as well as labour hire agencies. Day to day you will be responsible for :-
- Source coverage for any requests from relief pool and labour hire providers
- All mobilisation administration
- Establishing and maintaining connections with external partners such as labour hire suppliers, medical centres and training providers
- Assist with the provision of information and prepare reports
- Process all end of employment paperwork
- Coordinate all probation reviews to be conducted
- Manage all required documentation into database
- Represent the company on assessment days and at Career Expos
- Responsible for sourcing of new candidates to assist with recruitment, including advertising, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Conduct reference checks, criminal history and immigration checks
You will bring proven previous success in a similar role with a focus on workforce planning and recruitment. You will bring:-
- Experience within high volume recruitment
- Experience with human resources information systems (HRIS).
- Experience working within tight timelines
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or previous working experience in the full life cycle of the recruitment process
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.