Troocoo are partnering with an emerging manufacturer with strong ties to the renewable energy sector. Headquartered in Australia they are growing their presence significantly within the manufacture of equipment to support the global electric vehicle industry.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Warehouse Manager reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain. You will ensure that the accuracy, safekeeping and timely movement of all inventory through our clients warehouse network is accomplished via streamlined processes and procedures to control all stock movements.
You would display the following skills:
- 3-5 years prior experience in warehouse / inventory supervisory roles;
- Experience in the electronic, electromechanical industry is highly beneficial;
- A proven background supervising all stockroom activities, cycle counts and shift coordination;
- Able to plan and ensure accurate accounting for all physical stock;
- Work closely with the supply chain, production, engineering and finance teams to record, analyse and forecast stock movement and general inventory;
- Skilled in providing accurate reports and analysis of stock movement and inventory.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org