One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced Transition Manager to be responsible for managing the overall integration of various vendor delivered energy trading projects in our clients 5 Minute Settlements Program. This role is expected to provide technical leadership and work closely with the Trading Program Manager, Testing Project Manager and the supplier representatives to ensure the solution is fully integrated and transitioned by October.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare necessary plans to ensure all technical stakeholders (including suppliers) are fully informed of the approach and requirements
- Provide detailed cutover plans, dry-run coordination, roll-back plans, release and deployment oversight and hyper-care both pre and post go live
- Work closely with Supplier Project Managers to monitor progress to plan, understand dependencies, monitor compliance to standards, and recommend corrective actions
- Align with services such as architecture and cyber security within the transition execution.
- Coordinate triage processes and the prioritisation of defect analysis, resolution, and corrective actions
- Engage and communicate with ICT teams and Subject Matter Leads
- Comply with all relevant legislation, policies, processes, procedures and work practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as IT, Engineering or similar
- Agile certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT transition management roles on large, complex ICT programs
- Pragmatic application of ICT life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Experience working with a combination of suppliers and internal teams to successfully transition program deliverables to ICT business-as-usual state
- Demonstrated experience working with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion