Troocoo is partnering with a not-for-profit Organisation based in Brisbane to find a Transition Delivery Analyst to join their company. Our client is going through continuous growth where their Digital & Technology projects are ramping up and building a need for an additional Transition Delivery Analyst.
They Transition Delivery Analyst will mainly act as the co-ordination and support resource for the seamless transition of new services/systems infrastructure and applications from projects into production (Service Delivery).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generate a weekly management summary on delivery against Services/projects in accordance with the relevant project schedules
- Reviewing, scoping and delivering small additions to the existing services/systems
- Updating of documentation and procedures
- Co-ordination of review sessions during the life of the respective projects regarding the transition process with the relevant stakeholders and budget holder to attain sign off and timely acceptance prior to implementation into production.
- Assist Transition Delivery Managers to proactively and effectively manage internal and external relationships, using effective negotiation, persuading and influencing skills and techniques
- Identify and report on quality & continuous improvement plans and provide input in regards to evolving the transition delivery document and processes
- Maintain effective work practices, systems and productivity to meet the needs of the changing environment.
- Attend project meetings and workshops as required throughout the lifecycle of the project
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.