TRANSACTIONAL PROCUREMENT LEAD
TROOCOO are proud to be working with a major provider in the infrastructure space and a company that will be instantly recognisable to most Australians. As a market leader they have an ongoing commitment to continually optimise every facet of their business to excel in the marketplace and position themselves for continuous growth.
As a result of a period of strategic transformation and reform, the procurement team is looking to hire exceptional talent to add strength to an experienced team. Reporting to a Senior Procurement Manager and leading a small team you will undertake effective management and delivery of ongoing and adhoc administrative requirements. This is to internal customers across the whole business. In addition, you will manage the clients Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution.
You will have the following background:-
1. A proven background in the delivery of procurement initiatives.
2. Previous experience in SAP GRC solutions (Governance Risk and Compliance)
3. Ideally previous experience in RPA solutions, but not essential.
4. Previous team and people leadership experience.
5. Extensive experience in managing supplier relationships and contracts with a wide range of diverse suppliers.
You should have the following personal attributes:
- Energy / enthusiasm
- A passion for continuous improvement
- High level communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated, organised and analytical thinker
- A sharp commercial mind and thirst for knowledge
This position is being recruited exclusively by TROOCOO.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Pyke Director of Technology on 07 3054 1121 / 0402 428873 or at email@example.com