This client is a large government entity who is currently rolling out a significant and innovative change program over the coming years that will impact a range of stakeholder groups. They currently require a Training Specialist to come on board and act as a key member of the program team and be responsible for the effective development and delivery of the training aspects across the program.
About the role:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team that includes varying degrees of matrix management;
- Understand the Organisational Change Impact Assessments required, outlining the level of change that will result from our client's program implementation across all business units;
- Maintain accurate training and assessment documentation in accordance with appropriate record management policies;
- Collect and interpret data regarding training performance against expected business performance for reporting purposes;
- Apply continuous improvement mechanisms to enhancement training delivery after each of the go-live events; and
- Design and develop blended training programs and learning initiatives, including assessment criteria that integrates and supports the program
- You will have ability to translate technical requirements and information into clear and simple language;
- 5 + years experience on a similar program of work supporting go-live events;
- 5+ years training experience on a technology refresh project
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement experience across large and diverse programs of work;
- Demonstrated experience in instructional design and delivery capabilities; and
- Strong influencing and communication skills to establish and maintain professional relationships to support and benefit the project.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.