About our client:
Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on AI and Analytics. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As the Test Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing and deploying scaleable, enterprise grade and advanced testing environments. You will contribute to a variety of technologies, depending on the requirements of the business based in Sydney and / or Melbourne.
The successful candidate:
- 5+ years of Experience in Test Data Management / Test Data Architect.
- Lead Test data management team throughout all phases of the test data management, including planning, design, development, provisioning and maintenance of data.
- Experience in Evaluating and selecting feasible solutions and implementing any Test Data Management (TDM) tools such as Data Masker or Informatica ILM or Delphix.
- Expertise in preparing Masking Process Plan for the implementation.
- Expertise in understanding different masking techniques in customer location and propose consistent masking / data virtualization solution.
- Analyze the applications existing data base schemas and define dictionaries for the masking process.
- Initiate Client meeting and effectively communicate the plan and progress on timely manner.
- Documenting the process and deliver the deliverables.
- Experience in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL of production copy data to test systems
- Develop test data management strategies and plans to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution..
- Solid Experience in Oracle / SQL DB Administration - Test Data-Driven Solutions.
There are a variety of positions available within this newly formed practice unit. All individuals with experience in the 5 – 10 year range are encouraged to apply.
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working and working for home. In time, the roles can be based in Sydney and Melbourne.
The positions are permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of between $110,000 - $160,000 base plus super and bonus (depending on experience).
The team at Troocoo welcome the opportunity to speak to any individuals with testing experience who want to expand their expertise and knowledge into the exciting world of Data.