Troocoo has partnered with a top tier Australian Utilities Company. They are in need of a Test Automation Engineer to be a part of their Agile squad. The work they do is fun, challenging and rewarding and the role gives you the opportunity to work with a group of people genuinely love coming to work.
- The successful applicant will be working in the development and product management team to deliver automated testing solutions that improve the quality of their software.
- Responsible for writing code to support minor and medium application changes.
- Troubleshooting software programs and applications.
- Scripting automated test cases, including deploying, executing and maintaining tests in a CI environment.
- Assist in the design and execution of release processes for software applications.
- Providing test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Support a DevOps transformation.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in software development using .NET and C# and automated testing using Selenium.
- Strong ability to write scripts in Python, Bash, or Shell.
- Experience applying your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience applying TDD and BDD practices in addition to CI/CD practices using Octopus, TFS, Git, or Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS cloud environment.
for a confidential discussion.