About the role:
Reporting into the Finance Manager, working as a team of 3, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices from departments and matching to orders and goods received
- Liaising with various departments around unmatched invoices to ensure resolution
- Coding and processing non-purchase order invoices
- Ensure GST is correctly applied on all invoices
- Complete fortnightly and monthly cheque and EFT disbursements
- Ensure creditor details are kept up to date
- Processing of around 50-100 invoices per day
If you're an experienced accounts payable officer, who thrives in a busy environment and working to achieve deadlines, then this is a great opportunity for you.
We are only seeking applications from candidates that can commence immediately and commit to a minimum of 4 weeks.
For further information, please phone Sophie Pereira - Senior Consultant Accounting and Finance on 07 3054 1144