- Working with development teams, subject matter experts, and product managers to deliver user assistance
- Create user documentation, release notes, knowledge base articles, FAQs, and training material for both internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain internal process documentation
- Prepare, copy edit, and proofread a range of documentation
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing user assistance and training material
- Excellent understanding of the processes and technologies required to deliver high-quality user assistance in a highly automated agile environment
- Excellent technical communication and time management skills
- Experience documenting complex software to help users get the most out of the software.
- Experience in the Resources sector highly regarded
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.