- Be responsible for providing functional and non-functional analysis to enable the key business needs to be translated into technical specifications to facilitate the delivery of an enhanced experience in the area identity and access management.
- Undertake requirements gathering, data and process mapping and modelling, and careful documentation.
- Previous experience in a Technical Business Analyst role for an enterprise wide project/program in a large complex organisation.
- Proven experience in Application, Cloud and Web Technologies
- Previous experience in Cloud based technology implementation
- Exposure to Information and System Security Technologies
- Expert-level diagramming (eg. Visio / UML)
- Good working knowledge of Internet security concepts and web application architecture.
- Extensive experience with Identity and Access Management processes such as account provisioning, authentication and authorisation and account life cycle management.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management application production suites such as SailPoint, Saliynt, CA and Azure AD, etc.
- Minimum 6-months hands-on and recent experience as IdAM BA with at least one large (3000+ user) organization
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.