This organisation has a long standing rich history across Australia supporting their clients to achieve the best possible outcomes every single day. Due to significant growth, they are looking to secure a new Talent Acquisition Officer to join their team.
About the role:
In this internal talent acquisition role, your primary focus will be to source top talent across the organisation. You will ensure a positive candidate experience from application through to onboarding, working closely with your stakeholders to provide the best possible recruitment process.
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience with proactive candidate sourcing
- Experience working across a volume recruitment environment
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders using a diplomatic and consultative approach
- Ability to manage a high volume of vacancies
- A passion for sourcing and securing the best talent in the market and providing a great candidate experience
- A proactive approach and the ability to priorities your workload
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with your team
To be successful in this position you will be driven, resilient and passionate about recruitment with a focus on providing candidates and hiring leaders with an excellent experience. You will be innovative; and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You will know what best practice recruitment looks like and will enjoy securing the best talent possible.
Above all else you will have a positive and a proactive attitude, with a sense of urgency and you will believe in working hard but having a lot of fun along the way!
Previous agency experience would be very beneficial in this role. This opportunity would be highly suited to someone working within an agency environment and looking to step into their first internal recruitment opportunity.
For more information about this role, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link below.