This large, values based organisation is backed by strong foundations in the QLD community. Each day, vital services are provided to thousands of people through it's various entities and the organisation is continuing to enhance key functions.
About the Role:
Working within a transformation setting, within a Strategic Partnership Management Team in conjunction with the broader Technology team, your role will provide specialist contract and commercial analysis support. Your key deliverables will include the uplift of various processes and capability from a governance, reporting and data driven focus.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establish a model for allocating costs to business units or cost centers
- Provide specialist guidance and recommendations on financial and contract renewal processing
- Build and support financial and commercial understanding and capability improvement with delivery stakeholders
- Perform analysis of contract governance, financial processing and provide recommendations ensure agreed outcomes and benefits from contracts
- Produce periodic and ad hoc reporting pertaining to contract renewal processing and commercial information
- Identify and formally confirm invoice payment and completion briefs for all contract renewals
- Monitor contract spend and proactively seek justification or clarification when required (validate spend split and contract pricing)
- Manage purchase orders, monthly billing, variances to contracts, cost allocations against vendor invoicing and monitor submitted invoices
You will have a demonstrated ability to administer commercial analysis functions and have excellent communication and influencing skills. You will possess strengths in delivering robust financial and commercial management processes. Experience within a Digital and Technology environment, working with contracts and commercial reporting will be highly regarded. Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting or a related field are essential.
To be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a brief cover letter outlining your availability and experience aligning with the above key competencies.