Troocoo is partnering with one of our Not For Profit Clients to hire a professional Solutions Architect to work on a Software Applications Project. They are offering an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
- Architectural design of technology solutions
- Project scoping
- Aligning business requirements to systems/technical requirements
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to design solutions
- Managing technical risks
- Participate in architecture governance processes from a solution architecture perspective.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years in a Solutions Architecture role, with a focus on IT Applications
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals and compromise while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes
- Ability to provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to build relationships with business stakeholders and vendors
- Understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies/ framework
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.