Skills & Requirements
The successful Solutions Architect will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation cloud and hybrid on-premises-cloud solutions with a preference to the Microsoft technology stacks.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, use of diagnostic software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of various solutions.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- Delivery of large enterprise cloud and hybrid (on-premises/cloud) solutions with a preference to the Microsoft technology stack.
- A developed understanding of the requirements of a large enterprise including considerations such as; external ICT providers, risk, data classifications, relevant policies, privacy and security
- Analysis and assessment skills in determining appropriate products, technical approaches and architectural patterns for large complex solutions.
- Technical quality oversight ensuring alignment to solution vision and enterprise standards
- Leading, mentoring and guiding a team of technical developers (utilising methods/methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM) and engaging key stakeholders.
- Preparing and presenting complex (technical) development topics and strategic presentations to Executive Management, technical developers and key stakeholders.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.