Our client is a genuine market leader and is continuing to grow and expand both its Brisbane office, as well as globally. Culturally they believe work should be fun, challenging and rewarding. They are a company of passionate individuals, who support each other, challenge the status quo and adapt quickly to change.
Due to a recent promotion, our client has an opportunity for a Software Development Team Lead to join a high performing Brisbane office.
About The role
- As a software Development Team Lead you will have both hands-on involvement in developing mission critical products as well as being a true leader and mentor of a growing and high performing team of Software Engineers.
- You will work closely with Product Managers, SMEs, stakeholders and end clients to ensure that the software products developed are as required and provide exceptional outcomes
- Champion best practice in all areas of software development and team standards
- Assist with recruitment activities for the expanding team
- Working alongside Customer Support you will assist in addressing customer problems, queries or requests and ensure ongoing maintenance and enhancements of new products sold.
- The team will work on new product development ranging from tablet to desktop applications
- You will have at least five years experience as a a hands on software engineer with excellent coding skills.
- Prior experience in leading a team
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering
- Experience of contemporary software development methods
- An upbeat, positive attitude with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader at the point of continued growth
- An extremely competitive remuneration package
- Genuine career opportunity
- Work in an autonomous environment with supportive people who care and want to create great things.