Our client is a leading provider of software solutions and are constantly committed to being the best at what they do. The work they do is fun, challenging and rewarding and the role gives you the opportunity to work with a group of people genuinely love coming to work. They are operating as the software provider of choice for over 100 companies worldwide, with their head office operating out of the Brisbane CBD.
About The role
- As a Software Team Lead you will have both hands-on involvement in developing mission critical products as well as being a true leader and mentor of a growing and high performing team of Software Engineers
- You will work closely with Product Managers, SMEs, stakeholders and end clients to ensure that the software products developed are as required and provide exceptional outcomes
- Champion best practice in all areas of software development and team standards
- Assist with recruitment activities for the expanding team
- Manage new team members’ induction and probationary period
- Working alongside Customer Support you will assist in addressing customer problems, queries or requests and ensure ongoing maintenance and enhancements of new products sold
- The team will work on new product development ranging from tablet to desktop applications
- Work on an exciting rage of operational geology tools and new product development ranging form table to desktop application
- You will have at least seven years experience as a hands on software engineer with excellent coding skills to the level of a Senior Software Engineer
- 2 years experience (minimum) leading a team
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering
- Experience of contemporary software development methods, techniques and technologies
- An upbeat, positive attitude with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
- Competitive base salary + twice yearly bonuses + opportunities in the business
- Flexible working hours and work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth
- Brand new office with fully stocked kitchen and bar, conveniently located opposite Brisbane Central Train Station
- Work with people who genuinely love their jobs and love coming to work
- Skills development and coaching
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 3054 1153 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.