- Ensure delivery teams can deliver secure software by following a set of core principles and processes
- Set guidance for secure development life cycle, including assisting teams with appropriate changes to documents, as well as helping to provide assistance to aspects such as engineering, testing and documentation.
- Establish a model for teams to monitor and understand their own security threats
- Provide core security scanning tooling in concert with our Enablement team as part of our CI/CD infrastructure, such that teams can get immediate feedback for breaches of security guidelines
- Assist in justifying internal control framework against raised risks, including use of automated and modern control mechanisms
- Draft responses to questions on security approach for customers, both internal and external
- Liaise with external security testers to determine appropriate scope for tests given internal scanning
- Involvement in agile discovery phase for delivery initiatives to help squads understand security impacts
- Assist with reporting of progress and value delivered in relation to internal security initiatives.
- Strong experience helping teams to deliver secure software into an AWS environment is essential
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining core security tooling to support static and dynamic scanning of software prior to deployment is essential
- Demonstrated experience in parsing and responding to security threats picked up by automated tooling
- Demonstrated experience testing web applications for common threats
- AWS certifications are desirable, especially “AWS Certified Security – Specialty”
- Understanding of ISO27001 security framework
- Must have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated experience managing security for workloads across a range of operating systems and technologies
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please call Alex on 0432 562 082 or email ICT@troocoo.com for further information.
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.