- Support, manage, and administer contracts for software, hardware, application services and products across the organisation ensuring compliance across all licensing and certificates.
- Own and ensure that the user community are working on compliant software, hardware, application services and products, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged, along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve.
- Ensure that all software, hardware, application services and products have suitable technical support and upgrade protection by ensuring that maintenance and support renewals are managed / handled / ordered in advance of their expiration
- Where appropriate, ensure Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) are in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the schedules and service levels. Manage all activities to resolution.
- Review and have oversight of vendors’ performance (via usage reporting and associated tools) and invoicing for all vendors / third parties against contractual licensing levels
- Extensive experience developing, negotiating, controlling and improving all types of service level agreements in large, complex, multi-sourced environments.
- Extensive Software Licensing and Asset Management experience with clear evidence of leading change / improvements within an enterprise organisation
- Qualified to ITIL Practitioner level and/or industry standard software licensing and asset management certification - must have knowledge beyond theory
- Experience in administering and supporting the management of outsourced technology services, (including service level agreements, interpreting licensing terms and conditions and terms and conditions)