This role requires a technical leader with Agile and DevOps transformation experience to work with a number of technologies and architectural approaches to uplift our clients skilled technology delivery capability. This lead role will help build and influence the uplift and remediation through both a hands-on and coaching approach aligned with their values and culture.
- Leading a team of engineers, graduates and technical officers.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Develop new skills through hands on coaching.
- Contribute to architecture decisions on technology selection and usage.
- Develop and extend frameworks and standards to guide engineering practices.
- Lead development of high quality solutions across multiple tech stacks.
- Advance Continuous Integration and Build practices to improve the effectiveness of software engineering.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the greater engineering team.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Lead Engineer role, including line management responsibilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills including coaching and mentoring;
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of microservices architecture and event-driven platforms;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Martin Castle or Sandra Paulic at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com