This role requires a technical leader with Agile and DevOps transformation experience to work with a number of technologies and architectural approaches to uplift our clients skilled technology delivery capability. This lead role will help build and influence the uplift and remediation through both a hands-on and coaching approach aligned with their values and culture.
- Leading a team of engineers, graduates and technical officers.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Develop new skills through hands on coaching.
- Contribute to architecture decisions on technology selection and usage.
- Develop and extend frameworks and standards to guide engineering practices.
- Lead development of high quality solutions across multiple tech stacks.
- Advance Continuous Integration and Build practices to improve the effectiveness of software engineering.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the greater engineering team.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Lead Engineer role, including line management responsibilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills including coaching and mentoring;
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of microservices architecture and event-driven platforms;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com