This is one of the larger Queensland government departments that has an exciting program of work to deliver on in the next 12 Months. The department has a genuine desire to understand the customer and drive better engagement through the online channel.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the production and monitoring of the social media activity for this client;
- You will be creating, curating, and repurposing content that is engaging and suitable for the required social media channel, and monitor incoming social media activity;
- Undertake research around social media for the department and report on the effectiveness and opportunity to strengthen the departments profile online;
- Oversee the governance and strategic direction of the social media for this department;
- Make independent and well thought out decisions with authority around best practice social media;
- Oversee analytics and produce relevant reports as required; and
- Oversee Facebook and other forms of online advertising.
- You will have a strong background in developing and implementing social media strategies for a large corporate or government entity;
- A demonstrated background in using and keeping up to date with social media management tools and reporting functions in social media;
- You will be a strong writer for the social media channel;
- Previous experience using multimedia production tools, and
- Ability to work within social media guidelines and policy, ensuring you manage risk and reputation where appropriate.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.