- Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of ICT support to users
- Management of incidents logged via the our client's incident management system, SysAid
- Acting as point of escalation for Service Desk Team members
- Oversight of warranty and insurance repair processes with our client's preferred hardware vendors
- Ensure the Service Desk provides high levels of service in-line with best practice service delivery frameworks
- Prioritising jobs in ways which are congruent with existing Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensuring that incidents are completed within the parameters defined in SLA Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide supervision and leadership to staff working within the Service Desk TeaConducting daily briefings with team members
- Provide weekly team performance reports to the IT Management Team
- Solid experience (5+ years) working in a Service Desk or Help Desk Team Leader role with exposure to enterprise network / server environments.
- Working with Enterprise Microsoft environments including Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory and SCCM technologies
- Experience in supervising staff and managing team workloads and priorities
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot core services at a high level such as File, Print, Email, Internet and Intranet services
- Project Management expertise to oversee equipment end-of-life and other infrastructure upgrade projects
- Able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines and procedures
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.