- Work with the Service Delivery Leadership to develop suitable account plans for respective business groups to ensure consistency of services, capabilities and continuous improvement
- Act as principal contact and owner for operational & tactical issues in regards to the delivery of all Digital and Technology services and capabilities to our client's users and their respective business units
- Review all business cases in conjunction with respective Business Relationship Managers (BRM’s), and SME’s prior to presentation to Investment Council for their respective area of responsibility.
- Work in conjunction with Vendor Managers, ensure all outsource provider
contracts are kept current in relation to business and strategic needs of
our client and changes in the delivery process or technologies used.
- Participate in a Service Delivery 24*7*365 on-call support model (Ability
to undertake on-call duties on a rotational basis)
- Experience in administering and managing outsourced Digital and Technology services, including (service level agreements and terms and conditions) to meet strategic and business needs utilising matrix and leveraged technical and delivery teams
- Leadership ability to build & manage a multi-faceted, crossbusiness
- team for effective & efficient user support
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary D&T Service Delivery teams for a large organisation in accordance with the ITIL framework
- Experience in the provision of key D&T services encompassing datacentres, servers, desktop, internet/intranet, networks and Service Desk
- Risk & Governance; Safety & Quality; HR/IR Legislation; RAP; Environmental Sustainability; Policy; Business Acumen & Commercial Awareness; Critical Thinking.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Martin Castle at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.