Servicing clients from all over Australia & New Zealand and looking to expand internationally They are a friendly international team of 15, combining many years of experience in the tech & logistics industry.
Your New Role:
- Maintaining, improving and expanding our existing native iOS app (and possibly assist with Android development too)
- Working with our mobile lead to design, architect & implement exciting new features
- Liaising with our operations and marketing team to identify client requirements and assisting with trouble-shooting
- Joining forces with our web app dev team to further the development of our public API and its use within our mobile apps
- Reporting to the team and stakeholders on progress, timelines and road blocks
- Documenting new features in our public Knowledge Base
- Our client will be willing to consider candidates who have several years of mobile development experience who would like to up skill themselves.
- Several years of professional iOS experience, working with complex systems
Proficient in both Swift & Objective-C
- Skilled in UI/UX and software design
- Strong communicator (with good written & spoken English skills)
- Self-motivated with an agile mindset (JIRA, Sprints, Scrums)
- Happy to take on challenging tasks and completing them within deadlines
- Optional but valued: Experience in Android, React Native, (automated) testing, transport/warehousing
- Most of all though, we are looking for someone who is driven, adaptable and willing to learn.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.