About the Role
- Develop and design workforce planning strategies to deliver business objectives.
- Analyse rostering and workforce data to design to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Support the implementation of fit for purpose systems to enhance workforce planning activities and create efficiencies.
- Ensure the SWP incorporate future requirements, scenario planning, workforce capability and headcount gap analyses, succession planning, workforce development and talent acquisition needs.
- Monitor workforce planning progress against milestones, assessing for continuous improvement purposes, and adjusting the plan to make course corrections and to address new workforce issues.
- Experience designing and implementing fit for purpose workforce planning and labour force optimization strategies in a large national organisation.
- Experience working across rostering, workforce management and HRIS systems.
- Ability to drive change and influence across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a process improvement approach.
- Proven ability to manage change and navigate complex environments
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to demonstrate value add through delivering innovative and sound workforce planning advice, initiatives and policies
This role offers the opportunity to join a large, diverse national organisation to develop and embed workforce planning strategies across.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.