Joining the Web Development Product Team, you will be required to bring a level of expertise around Drupal 8/9 web development too contribute the the capability for advanced support and maintenance.
Further to this the successful candidate will be required to complete the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Adopt and promote sound cyber security practices in compliance with internal Cyber Security Policies and Procedures
- Perform full stack Drupal 8/9 web development, including technical solution design, back end, front end coding, code management, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Providing high-level web development advice, mentoring and training to team
- Analyse complex systems in order to prepare user stories and other technical
- solution design documentation.
- Participate and contribute to the team’s Agile practices and ceremonies such as daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospectives and showcases.
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8/9 web development, including writing custom modules and API integrations.
- Demonstrated experience testing code – manual and automated testing with PHPUnit, BeHat, BackstopJS, nightwatch or similar.
- Demonstrated experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to code collaboratively with team members and adhere to quality practices.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and web best practices
In addition to the technical matrix, you will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively interact n d engage with clients and colleagues, and be self motivated to approach tasks in a timely manner.
Interested applicants are urged to apply ASAP online or phone Shameem Prinsloo on 07 3054 1147 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.