Senior Web Developer / Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Web Developer / Designer|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Pyke|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 17:30|
Brisbane - Australia
A genuine market leader, recognised for its innovation and employee engagement. They deliver creative and practical Business and Technology solutions to a diverse range of clients.
As the Senior Web Developer / Designer you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering digital engagement initiatives. You will assist in promoting the corporate brand through internal and external channels.
As an integral part of the marketing team you’ll bring energy, ideas a positive and flexible attitude. Engaging with Senior Leaders and diverse stakeholders you will understand commercial requirements.
• Front end web development and designing of web pages to keep our websites up to date
• Respond to and manage all digital development requests including prioritisation and delivery deadlines.
• Design and develop simple, innovative and intuitive internet and intranet sites
• Development and implementation of digital engagement strategy across multiple channels including web and PowerPoint
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve website performance / user experience
Skill and Experience
• Proven experience developing responsive builds, wire-framing, UX/UI and multi-platform development for both websites and intranets
• Bitbucket for the workflow; Jira, and confluence.
• Strong AWS knowledge
• Proven ability to manage website traffic analytics to track and improve web site performance /user experience
• Any experience using Squiz Matrix is a bonus
• A natural ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver.
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer.
If this sounds like you, then please APPLY or email ICT@troocoo.com for further details.