Senior UX Designer
|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Lammie|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 11:01|
Our client is a well known Financial Services organisation who pride themselves for putting their members first in every thing they do. They also aspire to be a business known for their positive culture and an employer of choice. They are now looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join the Digital team.
About the Job
As the Senior User Experience Designer you lead and influence the design and creation of UX best practice and engaging user experiences for all digital channels.
You will play an important role in operationalising the Digital Strategy and delivering 'Life rich banking' and will be a role model of our life rich service heartbeat. This position plays a key role in defining the UX foundations that will form the UX practice within the digital experience centre of excellence.
You will lead influence UX across business' digital initiatives, projects, operations and optimisation. Your role as a senior UX designer will mentor our wider UX team and work closely with the business' key stakeholders, in championing digital experience and bringing them along the digital journey.
You will be a positive and enthusiastic champion for the Digital agenda, reporting to the Manager UX Research & Design
In order to be successful in the role you will be:
-Creative, innovative, futuristic and always looking at things from a different perspective
-Interested in others & passionate about understanding our members needs & behaviours online
-Collaborative, influential, consultative and at your best when building and maximising relationships -Member driven and determined to deliver better value banking solutions
-Motivated by seeing people succeed including your team members and your customers
You will also possess:
- 6+ years experience in a senior UX design & research role.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and colour, and web/mobile usability standards.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with developing, facilitating and reporting on UX research that builds measurable value to the business.
- Proven ability to document research findings that can be understood by key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Extensive knowledge in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes and validating design ideas with usability testing.
- Experience in writing technical requirements and working closely with development teams.
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's