- Build automation frameworks
- Plan, prepare and execute QA automation for all of their applications.
- Review test cases from team members to ensure quality develop and review test plans, test cases, task cards and supporting test data, working to the specifications provided
- contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Automation experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be highly regarded;
- Experience in developing frameworks (BDD) from inception, working with a combination of tools such as Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, EasyRepro;
- Experience with continuous integration practices, preferably using Octopus, TFS, GIT, Visual Studio;
- Previous experience with Micro services (Azure, AWS) and API’s (RestSharp, Postman etc);
- SQL Server experience and other tools such as JIRA, Confluence and mobile apps test tools;
- Understanding of Test Driven Development TDD
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.