The Senior Test Analyst leads the testing practices within agile scrum teams responsible for verifying achievement of requirements captured in the form or Epics, Features and User Stories. The agile scrum teams are responsible for designing and developing ICT enabling technologies such as Power Platform, Dynamics 365, integration/APIs, identity/access management and security management solutions.
The Senior Test Analyst will guide the work of Test Analysts, Business Analysts and Product Owners in preparing risk-based test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test data in primarily a Continuous Integration/Deployment environment taking direct responsibility for test setup, test data, test runs and test takedown activities.
The successful Senior Test Analyst will:
- Work within the Agile delivery team to lead testing activities throughout the design, build, implementation of solutions
- Translate and interpret system requirements in the form of functional specifications, Epics, Features and User Stories into test cases; including automated test scripts
- Advise the scrum team on embedding quality assurance into technical components and the end-to-end solutions to ensure products meet their defined quality criteria
- Execute and coordinate Systems Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke/Shakedown Testing, Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification Testing
- Ensure the appropriate standards of development quality are maintained, through appropriately documented test scripts, issue investigation and resolution plans for defect management.
- Lead/coordinate testing by external parties i.e. Penetration and Performance Testing
- Mentor Product Owners, Business Analysts and functional/product consultants and SMEs in functional, exploratory and automated testing practices
The successful Senior Test Analyst will have experience with:
- Layered Solution Architecture including application, technology, information, database and security architectures
- Integrated Test Environments including scheduling/orchestrating multiple solutions into test windows, booking testing infrastructure/services and inter-organisational technical problem resolution
- Cloud System Administration
- Change management
- Understanding of ITIL
- Working in a SAFe / Agile environment
- Dynamics 365 modules
- Azure technologies
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.