The key initiatives in this technology transformation are fully funded projects/programs of work around digital banking, CRM, cloud, contact centre and open banking. Given this is a full transformation, you may be required at times to work across multiple initiatives, so a flexible approach to your work is considered a must.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in software/system architecture
- Strong understanding of security architecture
- Recent Azure or AWS cloud experience
- Exposure to ITIL and IT Operational Support
- Proven experience in planning, organising and deployment of solutions
- Recent proven experience in designing and delivering software solutions
- A lateral thinker and talented problem solver
- Comfortable and at ease in designing and helping deliver software and infrastructure solutions
- Organised, and eager to work on multiple projects
- Tactical and practical about keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
- Excellent at juggling multiple priorities and driving results
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Sandra Paulic or Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com
All applicants must have full working rights in Australia.