Our client is an international leading provider of software solutions and are constantly committed to being the best at what they do. The work they do is fun, challenging and rewarding and the role gives you the opportunity to work with a group of high performers who genuinely love coming to work.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for diagnosing and remediating the immediate and root causes of software defects in multiple products. This role involves maintaining and improving the quality of our existing products.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and reproducing issues reported by internal and external users
- Diagnosing the immediate and root causes of software defects across a suite of applications
- Resolving defects with attention to quality.
- Identifying patterns in reported defects to identify potential larger scale remediations
- Maintaining and extending a test suite
- Undertaking projects to improve software solutions or enhance processes
- Liaise with customer support, release, engineers and product development teams
- 3-5 years of experience in a complex software environment
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate interaction between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong software development skills and competency with C# and .NET, coupled with a background in enhancing complex software solutions
- Experience working in a Winforms based environments
- Ablility to work on multiple tasks, manage priorities and be adaptable to change
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and work/life balance
- Genuine opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Work with people who genuinely love their jobs and love coming to work
- Training and development in personal and technical skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 3054 1153 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.