- You will focus on enhancing and maintaining complex software to ensure that they are correctly internationalised
- Assist in developing coding standards and guidelines that apply to internationalisation and localisation
- Work with business stakeholders and SMEs to design, document, implement, test and maintain the internationalisation and localisation features of software products (both desktop and web applications)
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and develop tools to assist in the internationalisation and localisation process
- Work with testing staff to ensure the requirements for testing localisations are clearly defined
- Work on a scheduling system that is highly technical and complex desktop product that has over a million lines of code
- Database experience essential (both designing and consuming)
- 3-5 years of experience (minimum) in a complex software environment
- Worked on GIS systems and an understanding of drillhole data
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate interaction between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong software development skills and competency with C# and .NET, coupled with a background in resource planning, finance, rail scheduling or battle management would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile & Winforms based environments
- Any previous mining or geology experience would be an advantage!
- Competitive base salary + twice yearly bonuses + opportunities in the business
- Flexible working hours and work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth
- Brand new office with fully stocked kitchen and bar, conveniently located opposite Brisbane Central Train Station
- Work with people who genuinely love their jobs and love coming to work
- Skills development and coaching
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 3054 1153 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.