We are proud to be working with one of Australia's most recognised providers within the health care industry. They are proud to have had a long proven tenure in their specialised field supporting Australians in need and delivering the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to the Group Head of Procurement they have a requirement for an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist to deliver end to end procurement and contractual strategies and support. It's essential that you have a strong understanding of procurement analytics and stakeholder management to drive opportunity and outcomes.
You should display the following skills:
- Contract negotiation
- Proven experience delivering end to end procurement processes
- Confident analytical skills in a procurement setting
- Advanced sourcing and category management skills
- Experience managing and negotiation contracts in a multi-site environment
- Confidence around data collection and management
- 5+ years experience in procurement, based in Australia
- High level of ethics
- Evolved customer service skills
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Highly organised and process focused
It is preferred that you hold a tertiary qualification in either accountancy or a supply chain related discipline and any medical industry experience would also be beneficial.
If successful you will be rewarded by working for an employer that is committed to the delivery of a high level of support and health service provision to vulnerable Australians and adding to a track record over 100 years in the making.
For further information please call Sean Johnson, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.