TROOCOO are working in partnership with an exceptional brand, instantly recognisable to all Australians. They continue to grow whilst diversifying and exploring other business models to complement their expertise.
Reporting to an experienced business leader a pivotal role has been created for a Senior Procurement Specialist to lead and drive goods and services strategy within the procurement team. The position would suit individuals with proven expertise within a finance and/or insurance setting, displaying energy and a willingness to innovate whenever possible.
You will have the following abilities:
- Achieve cost savings across multiple procurement categories.
- Prepare and conduct RFTs, RFQs, EOIs and market scans to procure ‘value for money’ solutions.
- Develop and implement category management strategies;
- Plan, develop and negotiate the commercial aspects of contracts to deliver required business outcomes and savings.
- Consult and build exceptional relationships with stakeholders to determine business needs and determine the appropriate contracting framework.
- Play a key part in the development contract management plans, processes and frameworks to manage commercial risks and monitor supplier performance.
- Advise on appropriate KPIs, service levels and service credits.
- Conduct vendor due diligence and provide advice regarding vendor risk management.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in procurement.
- Tertiary Qualifications with MCIPS held in high regard
- Demonstrated history of achieving costs savings across multiple procurement categories
- An understanding of insurance and financial services is strongly preferred
- Experience implementing category management and achieving sustainable cost savings.
- Excellent knowledge of contracts and procurement.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and stakeholder engagement skills.
Take the opportunity to secure a role with a true market leader and take advantage of a range of internal benefits offered as part of a highly attractive package. Join a growth business looking to build on an exceptional reputation in its industry.
For more information or a confidential chat call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or email on email@example.com.
Alternatively hit reply now to register your interest in a fantastic opportunity.