We have an urgent requirement for a Senior Procurement Specialist to support our client in an interim capacity.
This role is responsible for the provision of procurement and category support and advice incorporating activities across planning, execution, performance and risk management. The position will monitor procurement practice and be a point of contact for the business units from a procurement advisory, support and sign off perspective.
Role responsibilities, duties and requirements:
- 5 years’ plus experience in procurement;
- Proven experience in supporting process and strategy;
- Exceptional relationship skills, building trust and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- A demonstrated ability to engage a broad stakeholder base to deliver exceptional advisory support;
- An ability to communicate with multiple contracts and business stakeholders at any time
- A strong understanding of procurement within both the public and private sector is preferred.
- Highly experienced in an advisory capacity
- A “can-do” attitude in all that you do
- Solution focussed in your approach
- Personable and relationship focussed in your work
If this position aligns with your skills and experience, please apply or for further information contact email@example.com or on 07 3054 1128